It’s sick
太酷了
例:
A: I really like your shoes.
我好喜欢你这双鞋啊!
B: I just bought it. it’s a limited edition.
这是我刚买的,限量款。
A: Wow! It’s sick!
哇太酷了!
You don’t say
它真正的意思是表示怀疑,惊讶,是吗?是真的吗?;或者表示嘲讽,相当于中文的呵呵,是吗?
例子1:表示怀疑,惊吓
A: I just bought a new car.
我刚买了辆新车。
B: You don’t say!
哇是吗,真的吗?
例子2:表示嘲讽
A: I will get a band 7 in IELTS .
我雅思会考到7分。
B: You don’t say!
是吗?(你这水平考得到嘛)
Tell me about it
可不是嘛(表示赞成,认同)
例:
A: Today is freezing. I don’t even want to go out any more.
今天天气真是太冷了,我都不想出门了。
B: Yeah. Tell me about it .
是啊,可不是吗。
Nailed it
搞定,做得很好
Nail 钉子
例1:
A: Did you complete the task?
任务做完了吗?
B: Nailed it .
搞定了。
例2:
A: How was my performance today?
今天我的表现怎么样?
B: You nailed it .
你做得非常好(等于good job)
I don’t buy it
我不相信,我不买帐
例:
He said he didn’t go to the meeting because he was ill. Well I just don’t buy it .
他说他没去开会的原因是因为他病了,我才不信呢。
I feel you
我懂你,我明白你的感受
例:
A: I have been super busy lately. I wish I can have a break.
我最近真是超级忙,多希望可以休息一下。
B: I feel you.
Let me sleep on it
让我考虑一晚
例:
Have you decided it?
考虑好了吗?
Let me sleep on it.
还得仔考虑考虑。
Break a leg
祝你好运
例:
I’m taking part in a singing contest tomorrow.
明天我要参加一个唱歌比赛。
Break a leg!
I’m your man
找我就对了,你可算找对人了
例:
If you need help,I’m your man.
如果需要帮助,找我就对了。